Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Middle Name for Ruth?? Help!

I'm pregnant with my second child. If it's a girl, I would like to name her "Ruth" (an important family name for us) and call her "Ruthie." But I can't think of a good middle name! I know Ruth ends up being a middle name itself a lot but I'd really prefer to have Ruth come first. I like the name "Anne" but not with Ruth so that option is out. Any other ideas? Our last name has two syllables, starts with "R" and ends with a "y" sound. Thanks so much for your help! xo

I loved her not for the way she danced with my angels but for the way the sound of her name could silence my demons.~ Christopher Poindexter.

A lonely old soul : ~ Hebe ~ Idile ~ Psyche ~ Io ~ Agapi ~ Monaxia .
    Little gent is currently nameless .

One of my best friends is Ruth Elisabeth and I always thought that was beautiful. And if you like Anne as a mn, but not with Ruth, you could do Ruth Anna or Ruth Annabelle instead.
    My furry darlings ~ Bodie the border terrier & Portia and Penny the guinea pigs

Amabel ~ Beryl ~ Bryony ~ Cecily ~ Charis ~ Clara ~ Dinah ~ Flora ~ Georgiana ~ Ophelia ~ Rosamund ~ Sylvie ~ Tabitha ~ Tamsin ~ Violet

Arthur ~ Barnaby ~ Basil ~ Bertie ~ Darcy ~ Elliot ~ Felix ~ Fraser ~ Frederick ~ Henry ~ Monty ~ Rowan ~ Rupert ~ Theodore ~ Tristan

I think Ruth Susannah is beautiful. That would be my top pick.

Ruth Priscilla is also pretty and a bit more spunky.
    Livy/Lucy : Geneva/Gwen : Coralie/Alice : Noelle/Eve
    Eli/Bennett : Jude/Zane: Luke/Leo : Levi/Phineas