Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Middle Name for Ruth?? Help!

I'm pregnant with my second child. If it's a girl, I would like to name her "Ruth" (an important family name for us) and call her "Ruthie." But I can't think of a good middle name! I know Ruth ends up being a middle name itself a lot but I'd really prefer to have Ruth come first. I like the name "Anne" but not with Ruth so that option is out. Any other ideas? Our last name has two syllables, starts with "R" and ends with a "y" sound. Thanks so much for your help! xo

Sometimes it takes darkness and the sweet confinement of your aloneness to learn

Anything or anyone that doesn't bring you alive

Is too small for you

DAVID WHYTE

One of my best friends is Ruth Elisabeth and I always thought that was beautiful. And if you like Anne as a mn, but not with Ruth, you could do Ruth Anna or Ruth Annabelle instead.
    My furry darlings ~ Bodie the border terrier & Portia and Penny the guinea pigs

Amabel ~ Beryl ~ Bryony ~ Cecily ~ Charis ~ Clara ~ Dinah ~ Flora ~ Georgiana ~ Ophelia ~ Rosamund ~ Sylvie ~ Tabitha ~ Tamsin ~ Violet

Arthur ~ Barnaby ~ Basil ~ Bertie ~ Darcy ~ Elliot ~ Felix ~ Fraser ~ Frederick ~ Henry ~ Monty ~ Rowan ~ Rupert ~ Theodore ~ Tristan

I think Ruth Susannah is beautiful. That would be my top pick.

Ruth Priscilla is also pretty and a bit more spunky.
    Top Names: Benedict Calvin & Noelle Geneva
    Olivia/Livy : Darah/Bethel : Eve/Verity
    Eli/Solomon : Luke/Zane: Levi/Phineas
    Due in January!