Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    No likes on the Ivi? lol I like Ivy too

I don't think Ivi is pronounced like Ivy, though is it? I automatically said it with a short i rather than a long one. ''Ih-vee'' rather than ''eye-vee''.

My name is Olivia and my little sister called me Ivi when she was a baby. Ivi like Livi without the L. But I'm assuming that's slightly too popular for you?

I like Ivana. I like just Vana too. But I'm getting carried away.
    close to my heart ★ Billie Cordelia - Jemima Eilidh - May Margaret - Estella Agnes - Jessamine Martha
    Emmett Jack - Alec Huw - Wilfred Nicholas - Rufus Kielder - Harrison Tadhg - Robert Fox - Wes Oberon

unusable-beautiful; Virginia Eseld & Dolores Eithne . ''She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line'. 'olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

I don't pronounce Ivi the same way as I do Ivy.
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

Agree. Ivy to me is Eye-vee, while Ivi is Iv-ee. Which, by the way, you could get using Evanna (IV-aw-nuh), like Evanna Lynch

Thanks ladies, I wouldn't want her to grow up having everyone pronounce her name wrong like I had to deal with all my life, still to this day...hahaha my name is Chanda sounds like Shanda.