Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    No likes on the Ivi? lol I like Ivy too

I don't think Ivi is pronounced like Ivy, though is it? I automatically said it with a short i rather than a long one. ''Ih-vee'' rather than ''eye-vee''.

My name is Olivia and my little sister called me Ivi when she was a baby. Ivi like Livi without the L. But I'm assuming that's slightly too popular for you?

I like Ivana. I like just Vana too. But I'm getting carried away.
    Jemima Rosemary - Eilidh Briar - Fenella Beatrix ✿ Alec Huw - Emmett Nicholas - Rufus Caspian
    Billie, Magdalena, Imogen, Octavia, Ailbhe, Jessa, Raphaela, Agnes, Imogen, Amelia, Medora, Lettice, Annabella.
    Dylan, Breccan, Rhett, Oscar, Ingram, Harrison, William, Vincent, Wolfie, Keaton.

✿✿✿

Traveller at heart and dreaming of future babes, but mostly I'm just an expat teenage girl from England...http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/

I don't pronounce Ivi the same way as I do Ivy.
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

Agree. Ivy to me is Eye-vee, while Ivi is Iv-ee. Which, by the way, you could get using Evanna (IV-aw-nuh), like Evanna Lynch

Thanks ladies, I wouldn't want her to grow up having everyone pronounce her name wrong like I had to deal with all my life, still to this day...hahaha my name is Chanda sounds like Shanda.