Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Thank y'all for your input and suggestions. Hearing outside opinions I would have to agree, it's not worth it. Sometimes you can subconsciously treat someone a certain way because they remind you of someone and I am sure that name could do the same and I wouldn't want that for my DD.

I am going to run the following names by my DH:

Collins
    Connley
    Campbell (just afraid of being made fun of, due to Campbell Soup), but I do like it.

I would love to use Camryn but my DH BF son is named Cameron and I had Camdyn picked out for a girl when I had my son but one of my close friends used it for her new little girl because we weren't planning on having a 4th. Ugh!

Thanks again!

How about Cruz?

Quote Originally Posted by msbrabon View Post
    I am going to run the following names by my DH:

Collins
    Connley
    Campbell (just afraid of being made fun of, due to Campbell Soup), but I do like it.

Thanks again!
    I know girls with each of these names and none of them ha e ever had a problem with teasing. Collins is my favorite and I think it sounds great with Carson and Charleigh.

Have you thought about changing the spelling to Cote?

Other suggestions:
    Carter
    Channing
    Caiden
    Chris
    Colby
    Camden
    Cameron
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeline Hope, Linnea ?, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara Noelle, Violet Elora, Lydia Charlotte, Elaine Victoria, Evelyn Ruby

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Quinn, Evan Robert, Joel Dominic, Quinn Patrick, Dawson Cole, Judah Nathaniel, Rhys Jeremiah, Roman Gabriel, Lachlan Jude

Quote Originally Posted by augusta_lee View Post
    Oh, how utterly ridiculous! Not to mention rude. What you name your child is nobody's call but your own. Your in-laws are being petty, silly, and appallingly childish. Use the name.
    Wow, this is harsh. I disagree completely. The child maybe hers but she will also be part of an extended family. The sister-in-laws reaction is quite understandable and I'm sure you wouldn't be to happy if one of your grandchildren/close nephews was shared a name with a person that caused you a lot of pain and emotional damage. I think its quite disrespectful to use a name that has such bad connotations within the family, especially since it's a name with no strong significance to the parents other than "we like it".

I second the suggestions of Coby and Cady.

Colby, Cory, Carey, Casey, Cecily, Clarity, Clary, Clemency, Coralie, Claudie, Connie, Cordelie.
    Arabella, Thibault, Sophia, Alfred, Eleanor, Rémi, Charlotte, Achille, Olivia, Clement, Elizabeth, Frederick, Maud, Benedict, Adèle.