Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Thank y'all for your input and suggestions. Hearing outside opinions I would have to agree, it's not worth it. Sometimes you can subconsciously treat someone a certain way because they remind you of someone and I am sure that name could do the same and I wouldn't want that for my DD.

I am going to run the following names by my DH:

Collins
    Connley
    Campbell (just afraid of being made fun of, due to Campbell Soup), but I do like it.

I would love to use Camryn but my DH BF son is named Cameron and I had Camdyn picked out for a girl when I had my son but one of my close friends used it for her new little girl because we weren't planning on having a 4th. Ugh!

Thanks again!

How about Cruz?

Quote Originally Posted by msbrabon View Post
    I am going to run the following names by my DH:

Collins
    Connley
    Campbell (just afraid of being made fun of, due to Campbell Soup), but I do like it.

Thanks again!
    I know girls with each of these names and none of them ha e ever had a problem with teasing. Collins is my favorite and I think it sounds great with Carson and Charleigh.

Have you thought about changing the spelling to Cote?

Other suggestions:
    Carter
    Channing
    Caiden
    Chris
    Colby
    Camden
    Cameron
    My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeline Hope, Stella Bridget, Emilia Ruby, Clara ?, Fiona Lily, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte, Eliza Phoebe, Tabitha ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Roman Isaiah, Joel ?, Liam Anthony, Dawson Cole, Leeland Gabriel, Greyson Jeremiah, Wesley ?, Quinn ?, Griffin Miles,

Quote Originally Posted by augusta_lee View Post
    Oh, how utterly ridiculous! Not to mention rude. What you name your child is nobody's call but your own. Your in-laws are being petty, silly, and appallingly childish. Use the name.
    Wow, this is harsh. I disagree completely. The child maybe hers but she will also be part of an extended family. The sister-in-laws reaction is quite understandable and I'm sure you wouldn't be to happy if one of your grandchildren/close nephews was shared a name with a person that caused you a lot of pain and emotional damage. I think its quite disrespectful to use a name that has such bad connotations within the family, especially since it's a name with no strong significance to the parents other than "we like it".

I second the suggestions of Coby and Cady.

Colby, Cory, Carey, Casey, Cecily, Clarity, Clary, Clemency, Coralie, Claudie, Connie, Cordelie.
    Bertrand -bertie-, Wilfred, Léon, Axel, Cuthbert -cubby-, Maxentius, Aubrey, Phoebus, John-Henry.
    Émilienne, Livia, Annabella -abbey-, Maud, Rosamund, Kimborough, Clemency, Elizabeth-Charlotte.