Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My Baby Girl!

My Baby Girl!

I was induced into labor yesterday and gave birth to my beautiful second daughter -- Annistyn Juleigh! She weighs in at 7 lbs. 4 oz. I feel so blessed to be her mother! My hubby and other daughter just loved seeing our newest, precious addition.

Welcome to the world little Annistyn! We love you!

Love, Momma, Daddy, and Heavynn

Congrats! Just out of curiosity, is there a reason you spelled your children's names the way you did?

Quote Originally Posted by larkub101 View Post
    Congrats! Just out of curiosity, is there a reason you spelled your children's names the way you did?
    Thanks!

I just like alternate spellings better. It's more unique and I think they'll appreciate that when they're older and there's not 5 Heavynns or 5 Annistyns in their 1st grade class...

Congatutulations!!!I really like the reason about het unique spelling!!And Heavynns and Annistyns are adorably together!
    Anastasia , Elektra , Elisabeth " Elsa " , Margaret " Margo " , Callista " Calla " , Persephone " Sephie " , Phoebe .

Viktor , Aleksander " Alek / Sasha " , Ajax , Achilles , Prometheus " Teo ", Orpheus , Otto .

Quote Originally Posted by bellerose View Post
    Congatutulations!!!I really like the reason about het unique spelling!!And Heavynn and Annistyn are adorably together!
    Thank you! I triple checked they spelled out Annistyn right last night, LOL!