Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Just a few weeks to go, need help on finishing touches!

I'm just over 30 weeks with our girls now, and we've finally settled on Philippa and Vivien (Pip and Vivi for short). Just needing advice on two last touches, namely the spelling of Vivien (i.e., would Vivienne or Vivian be better) and a middle name for Pippa. As far as middles go, we've got the following family/meaningful names in the running as a sister for Vivien Gray (Gray is a family name):

Philippa Winter
    Philippa Eve
    Philippa Eleanor
    Philippa Charlotte
    Philippa Whitt
    Philippa Rose

Which of these do you like best? Any other suggestions?

I think Vivienne looks best next to Philippa as they are closer in length and they both have the double letter endings.

For Philippa, I like Philippa Winter, Philippa Eve, and Philippa Rose, in that order.

Vivienne Gray & Philippa Winter get my votes!

I prefer the Vivian spelling, it seems the most classic to me. And I like how they both go i-i-a. I like Philippa Eve, Winter and Whitt.

My vote would be for Vivienne Gray & Philippa Rose.

Is Whitt a family name? If so, I'd go for Vivian Gray and Philippa Whitt.
    If Whitt isn't a family name, then I like that Eve is also a one-syllable middle. Philippa Eve is very classy.

I like Vivienne, but it's pronounced differently to me-- vi-vi-EN versus VIV-i-un. I personally prefer both the look and sound of Vivian, and I like that it matches the rhythm of Philippa, but Vivienne is also a good option.