• Jemima

3 8.57%
  • Eilidh

3 8.57%
  • Cecilia

20 57.14%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Poll: Choose Your Favourite

These are names which, to me, sound soft and beautiful and princess-y, but at the same time lively and strong. They're all well known but feel somewhat eccentric and aren't overused. It would be a great help to me if you could vote for your favourite.

Middle names I'm playing around with for all of them are: Beatrice, Iris, Agnes, Margaret, Bay and Rose, if you wouldn't mind making a few combinations too.

Thanks, Berries!

(for the record the Eilidh is ay-lee, and would have very few misspelling/mispronunciations in my area)
    Last edited by oliviasarah; July 11th, 2013 at 08:36 AM.

Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Basil - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Arlo - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

I have always loved Cecelia!

Cecelia Iris is just dreamy!

Ophelia is one of those names that I really love in a vacuum but I can't really see myself using. I really like Cecilia is gorgeous, whereas I'm just kinda "meh" on the other two. I love Cecilia Beatrice. It sound classy and elegant but not over the top.
    Ava Catherine - April 23, 2008
    Emma Julienne - May 24, 2010
    Iris Genevieve - January 15, 2013

Beatrice, Agatha, Miriam, Calanthe, Georgiana, Daphne, Regina, Bethany, Fiona, Penelope, and Eleanor
    Frederick, Theodore, Ian, William, Geoffrey, Victor, Eli, Percival, Arthur, Calvin, and Leopold