Names Searched Right Now:

Character Names for a Novel. Can you help me choose?

Hi everyone!

I'm working on a novel that is based in Australia, 2025. I've spent the last few weeks working on a huge list of names for the characters. Out of that list I've picked a handful for characters. Although two of the most important characters are still unnamed. They are twin girls both with black hair, brown/gold eyes, and pale skin. The list below of paired names are the ones that I think might work best. Can you please pick the set that you like the most?

Arionna & Brystl
    Cayli & Brielle
    Justice & Journey
    Reanna & Shyann
    Madrid & London
    Kassidy & Cadence
    Ashlynn & Brielle
    Ciara & Malena
    Sephia & Secora
    Tressa & Embeth
    Shealyn & Shawn

Thanks in advance!

I like Tressa & Embeth, but I think if you switched with Lilibeth it'd be even better. ^^
    Proud Auntie/cousin to;
    Silke (23-8-11), Sophia (18-11-11), Victoria (13-8-13) & Hopefully little Alex (due Dec!)

Dagmar Selene ~ Lystra Science ~ Linde Harriet ~ Oswald Seth ~ Laurel Bellamy ~ Ianto Lior~

Justice and Journey, I suppose, followed by Ashlyn & Brielle and Ciara & Malena. Although I have no idea how these names would be percieved in Australia (especially assuming your characters would be born around present time or possibly earlier). They sound really futuristic/American/Mary-Sueish to me.

Madrid is particularly bad and isn't that nice of a city to deserve being so, even if the character's parents were devoted Real Madrid fans.
    Arabella, Thibault, Sophia, Alfred, Eleanor, Rémi, Charlotte, Achille, Olivia, Clement, Elizabeth, Frederick, Maud, Benedict, Adèle.