Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help naming characers! :D

Hi! So im writing this story and I need some help with names of characters. There are a few to help with so don't feel pressured to help with all o them

First of all I have a hybrid teenage werewolf/vampire. Her first name is Jael but I need a middle name, she is kind of socially awkward and doesn't tolerate many people, she has an older brother who is human, I am debating over Eddison (Eddie) and Alec for him.

Also my main character! She is the adopted sibling of the above two. She can read minds, predict the future and see others pasts, walk into othes dreams and see ghosts, she is also half demon but doesn't know at the start. People think she is schizophrenic. Names I like for her are Asha, Eden and Eydie. Have no idea for a middle name and still not a hundred percent sure on those names. For all three their last name is Grey
    thanks to anyone/everyone who replies

older brother: i think that instead of Alec, you should use Alef.

adopted sibling: asha, definetly. she sounds kind of tomboyish.

also, how is jael a werewolf/ vampire thingy, and then her older brother is human. are they half siblings?

I'd like to help, I think the adopted girl (your main woman!) should have a name that is not "common" with her siblings. I like Jael and Eddison and then I think you should take her to another "level", and say.. Sienna or Clara. If you want to use a E or A name, you could also Annie, Ada, Elia or Esther.
    Love the name Asha though!
    Proud Auntie/cousin to;
    Silke (23-8-11), Sophia (18-11-11), Victoria (13-8-13) & Hopefully little Alex (due Dec!)

Dagmar Selene ~ Lystra Science ~ Linde Harriet ~ Oswald Seth ~ Laurel Bellamy ~

Not personally a fan of Jael. I do like Alec for the brother, and I love Asha! Asha Grey is very... wordy though.
    I picture her as a thin, very pale girl with black hair. I think if you do go with Asha that she should have more of a classic name in the middle. Maybe something like Elizabeth, Eleanor, Rose, etc.
    Sylvie | Ronan | Genevieve | August
    [formerly nj003]

She wasn't born that way, she was turned into one