Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I think the very Italian Marcello (mar-CHELL-o) sounds wierd with such a Spanish last name. Marcelo would be a more logical pick and it wouldn't be mispronounced all the time.

Ezra is a nice name but feels different in style from Romantic, Catholic, Latino, more unusual Lorenzo/Marcelo. I think it's more interesting to pick a name that honours your heritage but still works in English, like Lorenzo.

More ideas:
    Lorenzo & Ezequiel
    Lorenzo & Leonardo
    Lorenzo & Maximo
    Lorenzo & Maximiliano
    Lorenzo & Marco
    Lorenzo & Mateo
    Lorenzo & Gonzalo
    Lorenzo & Manolo
    Lorenzo & Nicolás
    Lorenzo & Rodrigo
    Lorenzo & Emilio
    Arabella, Thibault, Sophia, Alfred, Eleanor, Rémi, Charlotte, Achille, Olivia, Clement, Elizabeth, Frederick, Maud, Benedict, Adèle.

Quote Originally Posted by lc3smomma2011 View Post
    I wouldn't be pronouncing it like mar-chello though, it would be mar-sell-o.
    Then please don't use the spelling Marcello. It's kind of disrespectful to take a name from other culture and mispell it / mispronounce it.
    Arabella, Thibault, Sophia, Alfred, Eleanor, Rémi, Charlotte, Achille, Olivia, Clement, Elizabeth, Frederick, Maud, Benedict, Adèle.

for a first name Marcello is too similar to Lorenzo, i think Ezra is a better choice. why not Ezra Marcello Calderon?

Thank you for the suggestions! The difficult thing is finding a name his family hasn't yet used, many of those listed above have been used in the family. His Spanish side is huge & goes for names like that. I do like Emilio & Matteo very much though!

I wasn't aware I was misspelling it. A friend I know has his named spelt Marcello & is not pronounced Mar-chello. My apologies. That is also why I came on here to see how the spelling would work better.