Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Elliot(t) is used on girls but it's far more common on boys.

Elisabeth and Elliott make a nice set.
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

Elliot is a nice name for a boy. It doesn't suit girls and I "blame" TV series "Scrubs" for this bad idea.
    Elisabeth and Elliot go great together and the "E" theme is cool.
    Olympia
    Russian Lit student, bookworm, and arts geek.

Serena Elowen LivEmmeline Twila AliceSibyl Jemima IrisEsme Helena Mazarine
    Nathaniel Silvius Wilde Grover Elijah St JohnOscar Ignatius Cosmo Robin Hector Barnaby

If I used Elisabeth and Elliott, would I be stuck with the E- or El- names after that? Would it be weird to have a third child with a non- E name?
    Current Favorites:
    { Adelyn :: Elisabeth "Elise" Kate :: Cassandra "Cassie" Vivienne :: Charlotte "Charlie" Lorraine :: Adelina :: Josephine "Josie" }
    { Everett Cole :: Adam Carson :: Camden Bennett :: Alexander "Xander" Mason :: Aidan Blake :: William "Liam" Anthony }

I love Elliott (for boys). The fact that it is being used for girls concerns me also, but I think I would still use it. Elliot and Elizabeth are nice together. I don't think you are stuck with an El name for a third child, but if you had Elliott, Elizabeth and Elijah, then I think you would be stuck continuing the trend for a fourth.

I have recently been smitten by Elliot/Elliott. I think it is absolutely wonderful. I think that Elliot and Elisabeth would be a darling sibset, but if you used Elisabeth as a middle name there really is no need to worry.
    19 year old name lover
    Currently obsessed with Charlotte Eve & Jude Oliver
    United States