Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

MN for Georgina, nn Georgie

Hi Again,
    So I have a previous post asking about changing our current front-runner baby girl name from Margot Bertrice to Georgina (nn Georgie). The problem is this: This will be our last child, and if it is a girl, I would really LOVE to have some part of her name come from my side. However, I'm stuck trying to find a mn that sounds good with Georgina, nn Georgie. I would love to hear any suggestions you have. Here are the names from my side: Jan, Lillian, Bertrice, Ella, Viola, DeMerle, Nell, Josephine/Claudia. I'm hoping someone out there can come up with something that sounds good. This is really important to me. Thanks for your assistance.
    It's Official: Mother of Two, now
    Harold Jonathan, nn
    Hal
    and Kurt Matthew!

Not to confuse you further (I must have missed your previous post), but I much prefer Margo to Georgina, and I think it goes better with your middle name ideas as well as sibling Harold.
    If you do decide to go with Georgina, Georgina Bertrice and Georgina Lillian aren't bad, if a little old-ladyish. Georgina DeMerle could go either way, depending on your last name. If you mix it up a bit, Georgina Violette is lovely and Georgina Claudine likewise. I'd advise against using J- middle names with Georgina, because the g/j clashes a bit.

Thanks Bibliophile. I still haven't fully committed to changing from Margo to Georgina, yet. (The hard to find MN is a big issue.) And I still seriously LOVE Margo, and I think you are right, Margo does go better with our MN options. Would you mind sharing with me why YOU prefer Margo to Georgina? Just curious.

P.S. Georgina Violette is really lovely.
    Harold Jonathan, nn
    Hal
    and Kurt Matthew!

I do love Margo Beatrice, but if you're changing it, the ones you have that fit the best IMO are Georgina Bertrice, Georgina Lillian, and Georgina Viola (my favorite).

If you'd like, you can find a name with Nell/Nel in it and use it to honor the Nell (like Penelope). If you don't want to do that, just ignore these suggestions :P.
    Some ideas:

Georgina Arnelle (eagle)
    Georgina Fenella (fair, blond)
    Georgina Nellwyn (Nellie's friend)
    Georgina Ornella (flowering ash tree)
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Thanks Dantae! Persephone is just beautiful! Very creative with the MN suggestions too. Happy you like Margo Bertrice too!
    Harold Jonathan, nn
    Hal
    and Kurt Matthew!