Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I have a cousin named Colton; his brother is Cruz. I'd go with something like Westley, Andrick, Alec, or Luke.

Thanks everyone, that's what I thought!! I'm just getting desperate at this point, only a few more weeks and still no name!

Yes, they are too similar.

I know you didn't ask but here are some suggestions that are similar to Corbin and Griffin:

Brendan
    Owen
    Oliver
    Holden
    Trent/Trenton
    Collin (for some reason, this feels totally different with Corbin than Colton does)
    Hudson
    Asher
    Camden
    Ronan
    Keaton
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

I think they are a bit too alike.
    ♂ Ellis Christopher / Asher Estlin / Seth Joshua / Gordon Thomas / Russell Joseph ♂
    ♀ Marilyn Kay / Joanna Kathryn / Tessa Diane / Nola Elaine / Christine Ruby ♀

Thanks again for the opinions & suggestions (which are always welcome)... Struggling terribly with names this pregnancy and running out of time!! So afraid I'm going to end up settling and then regretting whatever name this baby ends up with. The few names that have appealed to me just don't work for one reason or another- too close to my current kids names, hubby hates it, sounds awful with last name, etc, etc. I legitimately do not know what to do, I don't know how many more times I can read the same names! Hubby is still set on Lincoln, mostly because its the only name left from our original short list but he doesn't love it, he just hasn't found anything "better". And it's a perfectly fine name but the closer I get, the moe I resent it, which isn't a good start. I at least want to have 1-2 other options that we agree on. Sorry for the rant, but I'm hormonal & beyond frustrated!