Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: It's a Girl!!

Talking It's a Girl!!

Our little surprise arrived July 4! An 8 lb 11oz girl :-) We are so thrilled, and her big brother is beyond excited. We decided to name her Callie Sage Eilonwy (eye-LAWN-wee). Double middle names aren't usually my cup of tea, but this was a good option for us because we just had too many names we loved. This way we didn't have to give up one of our favorites, and we could keep a good flow. Thanks for all the help and advice Berries!
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me

Congratulations! I love her name!
    Sean Michael | Sullivan John | Jameson Louis
    <3
    Elisabeth Rose| Fiona Cathleen | Rhiannon Grace

A baby named Callie!! I love it. And the whole combo flows so beautifully. Congratulations!
    Not expecting, just planning and building lists!

Callie, beautiful choice! and I totally understand your reasoning with having two middle names congrats and enjoy this precious time.
    My two precious girls:

Sophir@ Li

Av@leigh Beth Gwendolyn

Other name combinations I like:

Seth Daniel

Lilah-Rose

Congratulations! Callie is lovely, as is the whole combo. I think Everett and Callie are adorable together, too, btw. All the best!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George