Names Searched Right Now:

your thoughts on...

my cousin's child is named Cimarron Blaze...he's about 13 or so, I think. Anywho, I'm just curious what people think.

Seems feminine to me, so I'm surprised it's used for a boy. Definitely NMS, especially with the MN. Do you know if he minds it or what his experience has been? Does he go by a nickname?
    Mom to Sylvia Caron and Linus Roman

What's the story behind his name?
    Emily • Nineteen • United States
    History student, name nerd, and general geek.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

Quote Originally Posted by smismar View Post
    Seems feminine to me, so I'm surprised it's used for a boy. Definitely NMS, especially with the MN. Do you know if he minds it or what his experience has been? Does he go by a nickname?
    We don't see him that often, so I don't know if he likes it or not. And, as far as I know, he doesn't have a nickname. One of the names they had picked out if he'd been a girl was Cayenne (like the pepper), so, of the two, I much prefer Cimarron...but like you, neither are my style.

Quote Originally Posted by southern.maple View Post
    What's the story behind his name?
    I have no idea about the first name. I had never heard it before. His middle name, I think, is from a Native American influence of his mother (her name is Cheyenne and her siblings are Cherokee, Chisolm and Cheyloh (Shiloh))