Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

what do you think about this name?

My friend's great granddaughter is named Vyntage (I don't remember the middle name). At first, it was one of those "she's going to be named WHAT???", but it's kinda cute now...though not a name I would personally use.

A few years ago when I coordinated children's birthday parties. I came across a Luxe and although it's not my style, it suited this little girl perfectly.
    Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Euphemia - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Hyacintha - Marigold - Ariadne - Sophronia - Crescentia - Thomasina - Apollonia - Romilda
    Amedeo - Casimir - Lancelot - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Nicodemus
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Tiberius - Romulus - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

I think if you're going to use a word-name, you should its original spelling (in this case, Vintage). It's definitely not my style, but I've definitely seen worse and weirder.

Crikey - doesn't float my boat at all!! Lots of teasing potential in my books...

While I can see the appeal of Vyntage with the nickname Vinnie (or Vynnie, in this case), I'm not sure how much she will like it when she hits 60+ years of age.
    "Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico/Dominic, Gianfranco/Gianpaolo, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa
    Katarina/Caterina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosalind/Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Alba, Leokadia, Annunziata, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirella, Arianell