Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which would you choose?

Voters
104. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alexis

11 10.58%
  • Emily ("Em")

29 27.88%
  • Erica

12 11.54%
  • Rachel

33 31.73%
  • Other... please suggest!

19 18.27%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    The names you've narrowed down to...don't quite match Lillian for me. Lillian's a bit of an offbeat classic. The rest...have a bit of a mod-ish feel to me. Lillian is purely soft sounds. The others have more of an abruptness to them, except maybe Emily. To my mind, Lillian goes better with a softer name like Eleanor, Sarah, Helen. That being said, I love the name Erica, and I really don't have anything bad to say about Rachel or Alexis. Not very helpful, am I? Best of luck nonetheless!

I like Rachel... but I am biased

I agree with other posters that Alexis and Erica feel dated to me. I voted for Emily because it's a timeless classic, despite the current popularity. I grew up with waaaaaaay too many Rachels, so that one feels very 'blah' to me.

So right now I'm probably most torn between Rachel and Emily. Rachel could grow on me but I don't just LOVE it. Emily though, I love how it sounds and looks. (Probably why I also like Lillian/ Lily!)

Will we get people thinking really, a Lily AND an Emily? Would you be self-conscious of this if you had 2 children with similar names? Our boy's name is very different than Lily. (We're expecting our 3rd.)

Rachel in this instance gets my pick...
    Other suggestion would be Edith which I think sounds darling with Lillian.
    current favorite names:

Hugo/Zac/Eero/Reeve/Rafferty/Evander/Otto/Ralph/Otis/Rupert

Hattie/Reeva/Matilda/Winnie/Priya/Lola/Indigo/Thea/Mela