Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by meekakitty View Post
    Wow~! Thank you very much for the tip. :3. I really appreciate it. =^____^=
    You're most welcome! I can see in your signature you are an otaku, which is awesome! (A little one myself~) And maybe you could incorporate it your new name - Maybe Sakura would be a tad obvious, but it'd make the name more personal. x3
    Proud Auntie/cousin to;
    Noah (29-5-10), Silke (23-8-11), Sophia (18-11-11), Victoria (13-8-13) & Hopefully little Alex (due Dec!)

Dagmar Selene ~ Lystra Science ~ Linde Harriet ~ Oswald Seth ~ Laurel Bellamy ~ Ianto Lior~

Quote Originally Posted by lyraslife View Post
    You're most welcome! I can see in your signature you are an otaku, which is awesome! (A little one myself~) And maybe you could incorporate it your new name - Maybe Sakura would be a tad obvious, but it'd make the name more personal. x3
    Oh! I never thought of that I'd meet an other Otaku in a site like this. :3. I just want a longer form for Nina, it sounds too short >~>.
    ~=^____^=~
    -Currently searching for a fitting name-
    Otaku, forums' lover, writer, interested into art, and technology.

Nina is a name used in many countries. It is easy to pronounce, simple yet spunky and very feminine. I loved the name so much, I named my daughter Nina. You are still young and trying to find yourself. You can always choose a nickname your friends and acquaintances can call you, but from your description, I think Nina fits you just right.

Quote Originally Posted by meekakitty View Post
    Oh! I never thought of that I'd meet an other Otaku in a site like this. :3. I just want a longer form for Nina, it sounds too short >~>.

It's funny how I think mines too long and have make it short. You want a longer, may I suggest Nigella? It's a wonderful name. :3
    And I never thought I would either, we are pretty hard to find sometimes xb
    Proud Auntie/cousin to;
    Noah (29-5-10), Silke (23-8-11), Sophia (18-11-11), Victoria (13-8-13) & Hopefully little Alex (due Dec!)

Dagmar Selene ~ Lystra Science ~ Linde Harriet ~ Oswald Seth ~ Laurel Bellamy ~ Ianto Lior~

I'm thinking you want something very different. I like Catherine. Savannah is nms... but you might like it. How about Catalina?