Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kala_way View Post
    I think Nina fits you well based on that description. I've known several girls named Nina and I wouldn't consider it non-English as it's used pretty regularly in the US.

Is Nina short for something? Nadine, Nanette, etc?

Changing your name can be a big hassle, personally and legally. I'd suggest picking something similar to Nina and just "going by" that name for awhile to be sure it's a good decision.

Eleanor - lots of nn options here and you could conceivably use Nina as well as Ellie, Nora, Lea, Lena, Nelly, etc.
    Alexandra - same as Eleanor, lots of nn's - Alex, Lexi, Andy, Xandy, Landy, etc.
    Caroline - Cari, Cara, Lina,
    Georgina - Gigi, Gina, Rina
    Well, I thought about it. I do like Alexandra, still.. I'll think about it again and again.

Anyways, thanks for help!
    -Nina. xo
    ~=^____^=~
    -Currently searching for a fitting name-
    Otaku, forums' lover, writer, interested into art, and technology.

Hey Nina! I know your feelings, I'm an Elizabeth - which is uncommon in Denmark - but I've decided to change my name to Lyra. I've chosen it, based on a couple of things.
    1 - My best friend said "Hayden or Lyra". I took Lyra and it means much to me, knowing she chose it - just as I chose hers.
    2 - I've grown up with loving stars instead of God and the constellation Lyra makes the name even better!
    3 - I love reading and I've read Northern Lights a thousand times. I read it every year around my exams and then again when I'm stressed. The main character is named Lyra and I sometimes feel we resemble each other.

I think you could try taking in things you love - drawing, writing or singing. Maybe you'll find a hidden gem like I did. And start out by trying different names until you find "the one".
    Heck, I've been Nakisha, Izzilarha (Oh I love this one!), Hannah, Lizzie, Leaz, Fox and many others. IT's just about finding yourself in the name. ^^
    Proud creator of Emmanuelle, Alicia, Nicodemus, Eamon, Andrew, Seventeen, Aurel, Blodfyr & Idra

~Femke Yvaine, Andromeda Dragomir, Lavender Signe, Sage Amaryllis, Winter Willow~
    ~Alexander Ludwig, Lionel Fairfax, Story Oswald, Flannery Fox, Vale Valkyrie~

Quote Originally Posted by lyraslife View Post
    Hey Nina! I know your feelings, I'm an Elizabeth - which is uncommon in Denmark - but I've decided to change my name to Lyra. I've chosen it, based on a couple of things.
    1 - My best friend said "Hayden or Lyra". I took Lyra and it means much to me, knowing she chose it - just as I chose hers.
    2 - I've grown up with loving stars instead of God and the constellation Lyra makes the name even better!
    3 - I love reading and I've read Northern Lights a thousand times. I read it every year around my exams and then again when I'm stressed. The main character is named Lyra and I sometimes feel we resemble each other.

I think you could try taking in things you love - drawing, writing or singing. Maybe you'll find a hidden gem like I did. And start out by trying different names until you find "the one".
    Heck, I've been Nakisha, Izzilarha (Oh I love this one!), Hannah, Lizzie, Leaz, Fox and many others. IT's just about finding yourself in the name. ^^
    Wow~! Thank you very much for the tip. :3. I really appreciate it. =^____^=
    ~=^____^=~

I think you should stick with Nina!

Quote Originally Posted by boyandgirl View Post
    I think you should stick with Nina!
    You think so? Aw.. At least a longer form, and I did agree with that what lyraslife said.

:$ Mm.
    ~=^____^=~