Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    I like it. Lovely and underused. I'm not a fan of Willa but I think Willa Marina is just fine.

When I was younger I had a neighbour named Marina. She wasn't my age, she was closer to my mother's age. I played with her kids.
    It is a beautiful name and it ages well.

I want to like Marina, but I don't. It makes me think of marinas. That's it. And it also, via some convoluted logic, increasingly makes me think of Marine Le Pen. And it's grey-green sea-weedy and flimsy at the same time. I don't know, something makes me hate it a bit, and want to like it all the same.

I do like it as a middle name, though!

I love it. The sound, the sea connection, everything about it..
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Luca | Amias

I love Marina! It's a beautiful name. Willa Marina is fine, though I agree with bibliophile that Willow Marina sounds better.
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Alice ~ Marilla ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova