Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Soldier .... too much?

I have a huge crushed on the name Soldier lately.Iam in love with it and I was thinking that if we use names like Archer, Danger, Booker, Painter etc so why not use Soldier? This name gives the imagine of a handsome man who is well educated and protects his family to me.But I am afraid if it's too much as a name or if he gives the imagine of a parent who is very fond to his country and wants to pass this to his son.

So I need your honest opinions on that name.
    Do you think he will teased a lot?

Thanks in advance!

Sometimes it takes darkness and the sweet confinement of your aloneness to learn

Anything or anyone that doesn't bring you alive

Is too small for you

DAVID WHYTE

Soldier would be a quirky choice for a middle name but I wouldn't use it for a first name. I don't think Danger (this is just asking for trouble ), Booker or Painter are very good for first names either. Archer is the only one in your posting that I think is usable as a first name.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Thanks @mischa.I definitely not going to use Booker or Danger. Archer maybe. But I even consider Soldier on a girl! Dear god i'am propably a freak lol.

Sometimes it takes darkness and the sweet confinement of your aloneness to learn

Anything or anyone that doesn't bring you alive

Is too small for you

DAVID WHYTE

Soldier isn't a surname with history of use as a first name, like Archer. It's a job and a controversial job at that. It makes me think of what is essentially legal murder. Definitely pass.

Soldier definitely comes off as a very patriotic choice, and is also such an unusual occupational name choice that it has the (possibly unintended) effect of typecasting what kind of child he/she will be... what if little Soldier grew up to be an anti-gun, anti-war, pacifist Buddhist or something?

I would discourage using Soldier as a first name. I suppose it wouldn't be the worst middle name choice you could make if you really want to use it on a future child, but honestly... I think I'd save it for a nickname. Or maybe for a pet dog.