Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

A middle name for Freeman...

I'm just playing around with my list here - not naming an actual human. Freeman is a family surname and I'm trying to come up with a few middle name ideas if I were to use it as a first name. I really love the feel of Freeman and Levi together, but the repeating long "e" sound in Freeman Levi kind of bothers me. I like Freeman Ezra too, but that doesn't feel right to me for some reason.

Any ideas? I prefer a Biblical name with Freeman, but non-Biblical suggestions are welcome as well. I like classics and anything with a rugged/woodsy/Southern kind of feel to it. Thanks!
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Gideon ◊ James ◊ Quentin ◊ Solomon ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Caroline ◊ Catherine ◊ Gwen ◊ Georgia ◊ Elizabeth ◊ Lydia

Quentin Charles, born July 4!

Russell Theodore
    Catherine Violet

Ooh, interesting...Freeman. I've never thought of it. Freeman Absolom or Freeman Solomon is the first thing I thought of, but Freeman Asher also has a nice ring to it. However, it might be nice to have a slightly more grounded, perhaps classic, middle name with Freeman, so something like Freeman David might work? I would say Freeman Gideon could be very handsome, but that repeated 'n' ending ruins it. Botheration. Actually, scrap that, Freeman Ezekiel is the way forward, closely followed by Freeman Ephraim. How about Freeman Tobiah? It's slightly more unusual, but it has something going for it that I can't quite put my finger on... Anyway, sorry to ramble - good luck with that elusive perfect name!

(Looking back, that paragraph was very strangely ordered - I just wrote down what was in my head really, so sorry for the confused structure...)

GIRLS: Carlotta Miriam BenedikteMarguerite Airlie SusannahElisabet Ruth Frederica

Car Baby Tuppence Zosia Mabel---------------------------------------------Recent Fancies: Hamish Idris February & Vivian Tamsin Blythe

Ahh, I love Freeman for you. I think it's such a cool name. I quite like Freeman Ezra, actually, much more than Freeman Levi (perhaps you could say it like LEV-vee? It's an alternative pronunciation, but I'm not sure I like it anywhere near as much as LEE-vye. Freeman Amias, or Freeman Jude, perhaps? Freeman George? Freeman Henry? Freeman Titus?

Quentin Charles, born July 4!

Russell Theodore
    Catherine Violet