Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mumtothree View Post
    My husband and I had been trying for a baby for 5 years, with no luck. We desperately wanted a child, so turned to IVF. I am delighted to announce the birth of my THREE beautiful baby girls, 30th June/1st July 2013. It was a shock to find we were having three babies as we were expecting twins!!!!!

Edith Hester Valentine--------30th June 11:45pm
    Kitty Flora Somerfield---------1st July 12:29pm
    Rosebud Aaliyah Victoria Bellemeane--1st July 1:56pm

Edith and Rosebud are identical.

Although I haven't been a "member" of Nameberrie with an account, I have been coming on almost everyday throughout my pregnancy, which helped me name all three of my girls. Edith and Kitty are named after their grandmothers. Rosebud is named after my late friend who passed away last year from cancer. The other names we were just in love with. Bellemeane is a name my husband created (don't ask me why, but it fits!)

Love to all,

Juliette
    Congratulations! I just had my second daughter yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by mumtothree View Post
    i always planned a natural birth. If I knew I was having triplets, I wouldn't have even considered it!
    Nice to see you're deflecting everyone's questions...
    Arabella, Thibault, Sophia, Alfred, Eleanor, Rémi, Charlotte, Achille, Olivia, Clement, Elizabeth, Frederick, Maud, Benedict, Adèle.

Do you want me to say I had a c-section? If that makes you more satisfied...

yes, my natural birth was tough, but i can cope with pain. For the three little treasures I got at the end, it was worth it.

My question was more about is it really possible that a doctor failed to spot the 3rd baby in several scans, especially since 2 of them were identical (i.e. shared an amnyotic bag). And since you say you had IVF it would be logical that the pregancy would have been followed closely from the beginning to see if it was successful and how many embryos were successfully implanted. It's hard to believe you had "surprise" triplets and that you were allowed to deliver them at home with know complications, especially since one of them was "so small" you didn't now she was there.

I'm sorry if I come across as rude, but we get a lot of "new members with triplet baby girls with pretty unusual names" trolls here and it's really annoying / disrespectful. There are many NB members who have trouble concieving or lost babies & most people don't like to be fooled.
    Arabella, Thibault, Sophia, Alfred, Eleanor, Rémi, Charlotte, Achille, Olivia, Clement, Elizabeth, Frederick, Maud, Benedict, Adèle.

Beautiful! I am so happy you got your happy beginning after trying for so long
    My two precious girls:

Sophir@ Li

Av@leigh Beth Gwendolyn

Other name combinations I like:

Seth Daniel

Lilah-Rose