Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    I think berries have it under control with their knowledge on the situ. Not to be rude to blade but I don't think anyone should put a berry on a pedasel when I feel everyone had something great to offer on this troll situ. 1) clearly mumtothree is a troll 2) that's pathetic how one would do that especially since so many couples/woman struggle to have children 3) name berry is a great community accepting everyone whether you are having a child/children, TTC, or just lover of names trying to create lists. So ill call it as well your info doesn't match up and you sound like a troll your probably are a troll.
    TTC Baby #1 Starts Next Month!

The fact that you know two out of the three are identical/share a placenta and yet you somehow missed the existence of the third is what raises the alarm bells for me. As I understand it, it requires careful scanning, usually early in the pregnancy, to determine whether twins are monochorionic, and yet you somehow failed to notice that one of the identical two existed? I'm about 90% sure you're a troll.
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Belphoebe Cosima Sybella Ailsa Celia
    Prosper Finn August Malcolm Zephyr

I'd like to add that I've heard from the mouth of a doctor that there is "virtually no chance" of missing an embryo at an eight week scan and "zero" chance of missing a foetus in later scans. Again, a baby simply cannot hide behind its sibling in the womb. It's impossible and your entire story is impossible = you're a troll.
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Quote Originally Posted by scarletsway View Post
    I think berries have it under control with their knowledge on the situ. Not to be rude to blade but I don't think anyone should put a berry on a pedasel when I feel everyone had something great to offer on this troll situ. 1) clearly mumtothree is a troll 2) that's pathetic how one would do that especially since so many couples/woman struggle to have children 3) name berry is a great community accepting everyone whether you are having a child/children, TTC, or just lover of names trying to create lists. So ill call it as well your info doesn't match up and you sound like a troll your probably are a troll.
    I'm never rude to anyone on this site. Including you, scarletsway. But be rest assured I do not rely on blade for me medical advice and me saying that was actually slightly in jest as Blade has a knack for picking up trolls like this. I have her on no pedestal, since I have no idea who she is and what medical experience she has in "real life".
    Any comments you wish to pass on me, please keep to yourself.
    Mummy to the gorgeous Alice Heather and the delicious Harry George

Bubba #3 due March 2014! Finalising short list of favourite names!

Quote Originally Posted by ktook76 View Post
    I'm never rude to anyone on this site. Including you, scarletsway. But be rest assured I do not rely on blade for me medical advice and me saying that was actually slightly in jest as Blade has a knack for picking up trolls like this. I have her on no pedestal, since I have no idea who she is and what medical experience she has in "real life".
    Any comments you wish to pass on me, please keep to yourself.
    Wasn't attacking just staying my opinion on how your statement kind of came off. That is all. If you can't handle people conversing about their opinions or feelings on a certain comments then maybe you should not be on a public forum. You also have to remember no one can hear your voice and how your stating the sentence. So they read it a certain way (like me) which may not be the tone at all. Never said you were rude, and did not feel I was attacking you....I actually followed my statement with something really positive about how berries can actually catch on when I am terrible at it. Sorry if your feelings were hurt just stating how I felt.
    Last edited by scarletsway; July 13th, 2013 at 12:52 AM.
    TTC Baby #1 Starts Next Month!