Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    @sugarplumfairy - Don't apologise for coming across as rude! The OP should be apologising for creating such a ridiculous story! It's offensive to everybody, but especially those who have struggled with infertility and IVF.
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Quote Originally Posted by brigid16 View Post
    Wow, I'm really fascinated that the identical ones weren't born in order (that Kitty was born between Edith and Rosebud). I wonder how usual that is.
    Congratulations.
    The doctors didn't quite understand that either. They think it was because Kitty was pushing on her sister's placenta, which caused my waters to break, moving her into a better position.

Juliette

There is no way "Kitty" could've been born in between identical twins. Sorry, there just isn't. There is no way a twin pregnancy would NOT have been followed extremely closed and its impossible to have missed a triplet after all the scan, listening to the heartbeat and palpitations you have during a triplet pregnancy!

I'm sorry, I'm calling troll on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerian View Post
    There is no way "Kitty" could've been born in between identical twins. Sorry, there just isn't. There is no way a twin pregnancy would NOT have been followed extremely closed and its impossible to have missed a triplet after all the scan, listening to the heartbeat and palpitations you have during a triplet pregnancy!

I'm sorry, I'm calling troll on this one.
    I agree with this!

Where's Blade when you need her??
    We need our resident guru on all things baby-ness to call troll on this one.
    It does seen to stretch belief but I hate to call troll when there any be a valid reason behind the mystery of #3.
    Blade??
    Mummy to the gorgeous Alice Heather and the delicious Harry George

Bubba #3 due March 2014! Finalising short list of favourite names!