Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Sorry, love, try again. There's no way triplets could be missed in every scan. A baby can't "hide" behind another in the womb. And they would definitely be delivered via c-section. 100% troll.
    Last edited by sarahmezz; July 12th, 2013 at 09:54 PM.
    TTC #1

Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Jane - Margaret - Susannah - Violet

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Quote Originally Posted by sugarplumfairy View Post
    My question was more about is it really possible that a doctor failed to spot the 3rd baby in several scans, especially since 2 of them were identical (i.e. shared an amnyotic bag). And since you say you had IVF it would be logical that the pregancy would have been followed closely from the beginning to see if it was successful and how many embryos were successfully implanted. It's hard to believe you had "surprise" triplets and that you were allowed to deliver them at home with know complications, especially since one of them was "so small" you didn't now she was there.

I'm sorry if I come across as rude, but we get a lot of "new members with triplet baby girls with pretty unusual names" trolls here and it's really annoying / disrespectful. There are many NB members who have trouble concieving or lost babies & most people don't like to be fooled.
    I am completely on the same page as you.

@alishahone - Funny, I saw that episode of Friends (where Phoebe has the triplets) the other day and thought the same thing! No way would triplets be delivered vaginally! Also, they have lots of trouble finding a doctor. If a woman was delivering triplets vaginally, there would be a hundred doctors in the room!
    TTC #1

Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Jane - Margaret - Susannah - Violet

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Quote Originally Posted by sarahmezz View Post
    @alishahone - Funny, I saw that episode of Friends (where Phoebe has the triplets) the other day and thought the same thing! No way would triplets be delivered vaginally! Also, they have lots of trouble finding a doctor. If a woman was delivering triplets vaginally, there would be a hundred doctors in the room!
    I'm on the same page with you. I've never watched Friends before, but I might wanna try