Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    You had a 2 hour long vaginal birth with triplets? And one of the babies didn't show up on the ultrasound, even if 2 of them shared a placenta? You're either a bad troll or should sue your obygyn for medical negligence...

Also, how did you pick 3 names if you were expecting twins?
    Arabella, Thibault, Sophia, Alfred, Eleanor, Rémi, Charlotte, Achille, Olivia, Clement, Elizabeth, Frederick, Maud, Benedict, Adèle.

Quote Originally Posted by southern.maple View Post
    Wow, did you deliver them naturally? That's quite impressive. I can't imagine having "surprise" triplets. How does that even happen?
    we were expecting twins, our last little girl was hiding from us throughout all the scans! She was the smallest when she came out also. I'm just so relieved that she is finally okay.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarplumfairy View Post
    You had a 2 hour long vaginal birth with triplets? And one of the babies didn't show up on the ultrasound, even if 2 of them shared a placenta? You're either a bad troll or should sue your obygyn for medical negligence...

Also, how did you pick 3 names if you were expecting twins?
    i always planned a natural birth. If I knew I was having triplets, I wouldn't have even considered it!

Congratulations! All the best. The names are lovely and I agree it's awesome that the identical ones get their own birthdays! Very cool!

Wow, I'm really fascinated that the identical ones weren't born in order (that Kitty was born between Edith and Rosebud). I wonder how usual that is.
    Congratulations.