Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Red face Help me choose a name for my baby girl!

Hi there,

I am 34 weeks with my fourth! It's my first girl! I have three sons already (Xander Nathaniel, Braxton Lucas, Mason Wren) and I need a cutesy girl name to go with these! Here is my list:

Story Day

Brooklynn Rose

Bella Kathleen

Pippa Rae

Paysleigh Grace

Kristijana Rae

Let me know what you think. Thank you!

I think you boys names are nice. I really don't like these girls names though. They all seem so uber trendy and not in a good way. Bella Kathleen is the only nice one, but Bella is so overdone. How about Kathleen Bella? If you want more cutesy names, how about:

Millie
    Molly
    Lucy
    Violet
    Olivia/Liv
    Lola
    Daisy
    Poppy
    Penelope

My favorite name is definitely Story. I think it is adorable and has a nice sound. But I dont really like it with the mn Day. When I was in elementary school we had a "story day" where the teacher would read us a book, so thats what it reminds me of.

Is there a reason you chose the spelling Paysleigh as opposed to Paisley? ive never seen it spelled that way
    -Kiele

I really like Story and Pippa. Pippa is my favorite for sure though! The other ones I'm not big on. I really like a previous poster's suggestions of Poppy, Molly, and Lucy as well! And I also agree that Rae would work better with Story than Day.
    Elanor Therese ~ Elizabeth Gloria ~ Rosemary Lark
    Lucy Magdalene ~ Caroline Mercy ~ Margaret Jane Penelope

Timothy Lewis ~ William Augustine ~ Owen Benedict
    Harrison Peter ~ Calvin Anthony

Elanor, Lucy, Caroline ...

Catherine, Felix ...

Sebastian, Vincent ...

Arwen, Cassia ...

Josie, Finn, Pippa ...

Anthea, Atticus ...

Quote Originally Posted by kiele View Post
    My favorite name is definitely Story. I think it is adorable and has a nice sound. But I dont really like it with the mn Day. When I was in elementary school we had a "story day" where the teacher would read us a book, so thats what it reminds me of.
    Ditto this. Great first name, but try to find a different middle, IMO. Good luck and congratulations on your first baby girl! So sweet!
    It's Official: Mother of Two, now
    Harold Jonathan, nn
    Hal
    and Kurt Matthew!