Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by katieydenberg View Post
    Help my husband and I find a compromise! We are pregnant now.
    We both like rather offbeat names, and we have a couple ideas for if we end up with a girl, but we are having trouble agreeing on names for a boy.

I like Nature kinds of names (think Fox, Sage, Arrow, Hawthorn, Archer, Yarrow etc.)
    & my husband is dead-set on his list of fantasy-type names (Ender, Thor, Odin, Bane, Oberon etc.)

Can anyone suggest some names that might help us find some middle ground? I could see us settling on the right mythology type name, but I haven't found the right one. HELP US, BERRIES!

*Our last name is 3 syllables and starts with N.
    *Our daughter's name is Azula Rosemary.

(The girls' names we have all but settled on for this pregnancy are Athena Coral or Valencia Sage)
    Hmm...
    My favourites from your choices are Sage, Arrow, and Archer. From his I like Thor and Ender.
    Here are some middle ground names:
    Aurelius
    Orion
    Mars
    Sylvan
    Titus
    Hunter
    Carey
    River
    Heath
    Castillo
    Camillo
    Thorn

Thanks everyone for all the suggestions!
    bre- Love the name Andor, unfortunately it's a name similar to a guy I used to date so we've veto'd that one.

We have basically narrowed down our list to some combination of our favorites Ender/Aurelian/Fox/Erickson/Atlas/Sage.

I think we have come to an agreement and are leaning toward Atlas as our first name pick, I am liking Atlas Fox & Atlas Sage right now.
    New username is @ truenature