Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Lightbulb need helping naming...

I am writing a short story of a girl. Who comes from a beautifully woven Greek family. But her life is all a lie. Her mother aren't what they seemed to be. Her mother had an affair with her old college boyfriend, When she became pregnant with her. Her father who she adores, has become distant and her older brother has just disappeared. She embarks on a journey during her summer break before her senior year. She breaks up her doting boyfriend of 4 years. She becomes maniac and wants to know who her real father is. All her mother tells her that he is Irish,Armenian,Native American and Korean. She always knew she looked not like everyone else in her family, but she thought she looked like a distant relative or something. She has almost raven black hair it's slightly wavy, she has cat like eyes that are a bright jade color. She's tall and slender with sleek curves. High cheek bones. She also has sisters from her family and finds out he also has kids. After she finds him. but after all this she's not sure she likes the answers she has gotten. But she grows up, and meets different people in her lone journey. She finds new hope but not where she thought.

I need name idea's for everyone. Thoughts.
    Butter ball or pumpkin due November 2014

Married my best friend 05-11-13
    Riley Bean went to be the Lord Summer of 2013...almost 2 months

*** her parents aren't what they seem. oops sorry

Maybe Ariadne? Or Xanthe. Sorry, I'm not really good with greek names.
    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, it will spend it's whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein.

14, writer (http://www.wattpad.com/user/arboretum), and obsessed with names since forever.

Plucky Heroines - Lyla, Waverly, Caroline, Lucy, Linnea, Early, Arielle, Ariadne, Felicity 'Fliss', Livienne, Ketura 'Kit', Laura
    Dashing Heroes - Waylon, Luca, Wilder,Stephen, Daniel, Lysander, Levi, Nathaniel, Adam

they don't have to be Greek and need mother & father names
    brother & sisters names
    boyfriend names
    real father & his kids names and wifey

and just random names

Some names I thought of were:
    Corinne
    Eliana
    Greer
    Iona
    Maeve
    Marina
    Noor
    Runa
    Serevine
    Sora
    Thora
    Vespera
    Xaverine
    Hope that helps!
    Just another teenberry and writer, a lover of names
    Current Favorites:
    | Zoe | Selene | Thalia | Lilia | Jane | Persephone | Alice | Ariadne | Nicoletta | Natalia |

| Dimitri | Augustus | Jude | Basil | Abram | Thomas | Samuel | Paul | Tobias | Ambrose |
    Pondering:
    | Cora | Cosima | Delia | Lena | Raphaela | Balthazar | Barnabas | Bartholomew | Ephraim | Thaddeus |

GP:
    | Thisbe | Cassiopeia | Briseis | Mercy | Lachlan | Emerson | Callum | Owen |

Have a fabulous day!