Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Pretty Wicked Moms...

There is a TV show on Lifetime called Pretty Wicked Moms. It's somewhat like a Real Housewives kind of show in Atlanta, Georgia. Their kids have some interesting names. I'm breaking this up by family.

Amzie- Girl, apparently this was the name of her great grandfather.

Ledger- Boy

McKinley-Girl
    Addison- Girl, named after Addison Montgomery on Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice.

Dylan-Boy
    Andrew-Boy
    Jordan-Girl

Sommer-A shih-tzu

What do you think? I don't dislike Dylan, Andrew and Jordan. I'm a big big fan of the dog's name though...
    Last edited by jamiejamiemomamie; July 11th, 2013 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Wrong Gender
    The Future Littles:
    Delaney Lynne, Mallory June, Bridget Victoria, Rachel MarloweBrandon Erich, Daniel Kent, Nolan ____

The only ones I have comments for are Ledger and McKinley.

Ledger as in Heath Ledger? Likely, considering Addison's namesake.

McKinley is a pet peeve of mine. McKinley was a president, and all of my history classes have said the same thing: he was average, didn't do much, and had a mountain wrongly named after him (Denali). So I really just don't get it, especially since I don't think 'Mc' names are cute.
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.

I love this show, and I hate that I love it. DH watches it too. I love Amzie and Ledger for names, but I wouldn't use them. The rest of the names are very blah.

Quote Originally Posted by icedroplets View Post
    I love this show, and I hate that I love it. DH watches it too. I love Amzie and Ledger for names, but I wouldn't use them. The rest of the names are very blah.
    That's funny, because Amzie and Ledger were the ones that made me pause. When I hear Ledger I just think of an inventory. I think my favorite really is the dog's name Sommer.
    The Future Littles:
    Delaney Lynne, Mallory June, Bridget Victoria, Rachel MarloweBrandon Erich, Daniel Kent, Nolan ____

I have never seen this show, but honestly the only names that I like are Dylan, Andrew, Jordan, and the dog's name.