Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    When I remove the middle names to test FN/LN flow, Elias Ray is my favorite. Flynn Ray isn't very natural sounding to me because they're both one-syllable words. (I hear "a Flynn Ray"...as if it's a product or something.) Oliver Ray blends too easily into one long word for me since Oliver ends with an -r and Ray starts with another. Maxwell Ray is okay, but the flow isn't quite right to my ears.

Oliver or Maxwell.. I love Oliver! GL

I really love the idea of Addison and Flynn as siblings! I think Flynn Arthur is fab, although, I do think some of your other options sound better with the surname Ray. Flynn Ray is a bit stunted, but I definitely still like it best. Elias would be my second choice. Addison and Elias/Addison and Eli are lovely together, too.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Who would have thought such a simple last name would make things so difficult!! Lol