Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Exclamation Need Your Help Deciding!!

I am due with my second child the end of August and my hubby and I have been battling over names! We have finally come up with a list and would love your honest opinions! We have a daughter named Addison and our last name is Ray. I have put down some thoughts on middle names as well and would love your thoughts/suggestions on those too!
    Thanks!!!

Oliver Finnegan Ray
    Flynn Arthur Ray or Flynn Ignitus Ray
    Maxwell Elias Ray
    Elias Bennett Ray

Elias is definitely my first choice of those. Elias Bennett is a great combo!
    Mom to Sylvia Caron and Linus Roman
    Other favorites:
    Ladies: Fiala Joan · Alma · Miriam · Claudia · Tabitha · Helena · Linnea · Vivian
    Gents: Jasper Simon · Arthur · Simon · Desmond · Theodore · Malcolm
    · Dexter · Phillip
    Guilty Pleasures: Lyric · Echo · Hero · Juno/Juniper · Lark · Wren · Zephyr · Vesper
    · Loki · Kyrie

They're all so great, I can't choose!

I like Oliver Finnegan!!

The one I like and I feel goes well with sister Addison is Flynn Arthur. I have always been a fan of Flynn! And the combo is super dashing. Then would be Oliver Finnegan. I am not a fan of the others and I feel they do not compliment Addison. Elias I feel has a totally different vibe and Maxwell 1) think of the Geico pig and 2) ever since Jessica Simpson used it that is all I can picture. Just my opinion!
    TTC Journey Beginning September 2014!