Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anthony John

Anthony John

Our little Anthony John was born July 19! He joins his big sisters Rosemary and Betsy. His name was picked out before my husband and I even got engaged, so we're super excited to finally have a little Tony. He's named after two of his great-grandfathers.

Congratulations! What a great name Rosemary, Betsy and Anthony are a great sibset.
    Name obsessed. Simple as that. Classic, vintage, modern, & biblical names are definitely my cup of tea.

Favorite name combos for girls RIGHT NOW

Clemence Juliet*Edith Caroline*Audrey Elisabeth*Charlotte Mary*Beatrice Jane*Vivienne Claire

Favorite name combos for boys RIGHT NOW
    James Henry*Sebastian Charles*Caleb James*William August*Alexander John*Owen Nicholas*Isaiah Paul*

Congrats, welcome to the world Tony!

favorite names this week: Jane 🌻 Oren

Congratulations! It's average, but nice name. Rosemary, Betsy and Anthony sound nice together and Rosemary, Betsy, and Tony sound even better. Congrats again!

Congrats to you on the safe arrival of your baby boy, Anthony John. Not many couples pick a name BEFORE they even get engaged but that certainly cuts down on a lot of stress trying to choose! They're two timeless names and they flow well together.
    All the best,
    Mischa.