Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Otis Lionel

I rarely comment on Birth Announcements but Otis Lionel genuinely amazing.
    close to my heart ★ Billie Cordelia - Jemima Eilidh - May Margaret - Estella Agnes - Jessamine Martha
    Emmett Jack - Alec Huw - Wilfred Nicholas - Rufus Kielder - Harrison Tadhg - Robert Fox - Wes Oberon

unusable-beautiful; Virginia Eseld & Dolores Eithne . ''She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line'. 'olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

LOVE!!! Good for you for choosing such a gem!
    Mama to little Ramona Mae 3/2011 and Sylvie Joy born 11/2013

Congrats! Otis Lionel is such an awesome name! Best wishes to you and your family!

Thank you for such positive feedback, everyone! It can be quite challenging deciding what to name a little human.

I LOVE Otis Lionel. I'm rarely this enthusiastic about a name, but yes, I love it. Both names really need to be used more often. And with Otis Redding and Lionel Richie as possible namesakes? I hope he can sing.
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Gideon ◊ James ◊ Quentin ◊ Solomon ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Caroline ◊ Catherine ◊ Gwen ◊ Georgia ◊ Elizabeth ◊ Lydia