Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    I do like Megan, and I think it works for you. I think the dated feeling probably depends on where you are - I think it's less dated in the UK.

If I remember rightly from one of your other threads, Libby has the full name Elizabeth, yeah? If so, I think a longer name with a shorter nickname would go well for a girl. Madeleine nn Maddy and Matilda nn Tilly both work well, classics with cute, spunky nicknames. If you've a one syllable surname I'd stick to longer names as well.

Other suggestions:

Melissa nn Mel or Lissy - might be too close to Elliot or Libby with the nicknames though, but if you can find another one you like - Missy maybe? - it would work.
    Maria
    Millicent/Milena/Mildred nn Milly/Millie - If I've got your surname right, Milly M sounds adorable. Or Amelia/Emilia nn Milly, but that won't give you the MM initials.
    Marianna/Marianne nn Mari or Anna/Annie- yes it looks like two names rolled into one, but it's got a load of cute nicknames that would fit right in with your kids' names.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

I am a Meghan, I go by Meg, and I love my name. . My favorite names for a little girl that starts with "m" are:
    Molly
    Mara
    Mary Margaret
    Marni