Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Congrats on the birth of your daughter Merida Marie. May you both be blessed in the many wonderful years to come!
    ~Proud Mommy of~
    Silas Trace 9
    Charles Joseph 6
    Kirabelle Leigh 1
    Elodie Anna BRAND NEW

Lovely name, congrats!
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair | Lucias
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Stellan | Amias

Merida is adorable! I have never actually heard of a real life baby with that name. Has she got ginger hair?
    berry combo results
    copy the link into your internet

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d47y3juii5a5ko3/berry%20combo%20summer%202014.pdf?dl=0

Thanks everybody. I'm happy to report that Merida (and her family, ) are doing well.

No whirligig, she doesn't have ginger hair, haha! She has black hair like her daddy. And lots of it too!
    Ann Estelle

Mommy to Merida Marie!

Quote Originally Posted by annlovesbabynames1980 View Post
    Thanks everybody. I'm happy to report that Merida (and her family, ) are doing well.

No whirligig, she doesn't have ginger hair, haha! She has black hair like her daddy. And lots of it too!
    Awww. It is still cute though.
    berry combo results
    copy the link into your internet

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d47y3juii5a5ko3/berry%20combo%20summer%202014.pdf?dl=0