Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Lovely. Flows well.
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

Also, I think two names ending in a is not a deal breaker, if the mn started w/ a then there could be a problem with flow, but I really like the 2-3 rhythm.

I really like it! Beautiful!!
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Quote Originally Posted by rielle View Post
    In that case you might try:
    Norelle Sophia
    I really LOVE this suggestion. Norelle Sophia still has a great syllable count, has perfect flow, and is equally or more beautiful.
    Currently searching for that perfect name...

The Favorites For Now (constantly change):

Esperance, Dagny, Victoria, Isis, Aurora, Astoria, Calypso, Pearl, Photini, Circe and so forth..

Zayden, Ambers, Phoenix, Gabriel, Barnabas, Ethan, Roman, Sol, Auden, Oleksander, Jensen, and so forth...

It's lovely! Who cares about the popularity of Sophia? I hear you about your son's opinion being important. My son really dislikes Felicity, which is making it hard for me because that's one of my top 2 favorites for a girl. My daughter hates Sebastian, which is currently our #2 for a boy. I'm not sure I could use a name that either of them felt so strongly about. I think having your son be involved in the naming process will help him feel more connected to the baby. And Sophia is a beautiful name.

If you're concerned about the "a" sounds, what about Eleanor Sophia, nn Nora?
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). TTC #5

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996