Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I think there's far more satisfaction in using the name you like best than there is in abandoning that name for one that you don't like as much but is less popular.

Camille and Hazel are very well matched for sisters. I say go for it!
    ----
    Mom to N
    Malcolm, Tristan, Aaron, Garrett, Vincent
    Iris, Bridget, Bonnie, Averill, Petra

I agree with the previous posters. Loving your little girl's name is more important than it being less popular. Some of my favorite names (which I would not hesitate to use) ridiculously popular (Elisabeth, Sophia, Madeleine0
    Elanor Therese ~ Elizabeth Gloria ~ Rosemary Lark
    Lucy Magdalene ~ Caroline Mercy ~ Margaret Jane Penelope

Timothy Lewis ~ William Augustine ~ Owen Benedict
    Harrison Peter ~ Calvin Anthony

Elanor, Lucy, Caroline ...

Catherine, Felix ...

Sebastian, Vincent ...

Arwen, Cassia ...

Josie, Finn, Pippa ...

Anthea, Atticus ...

There's popular and there's "popular".

Being one of 6 Ashleys in a class is one thing; sharing a name with a couple of girls in the same town is not too big of a deal to keep you from using a name you love (especially if it's a family name). Unless you name your daughter Belisent or Notebook, chances are she will someday know someone who shares the name with her. And guess, what? It's not going to kill her. Unless it's you who wants to be creative / unique with your name choices, but since you already have a Camille you can't really go too far.

You could always give her a middle name that might turn into a double name to help set her apart from all the other girls with the same first name: something like Hazel Jane, Hazel Kate, Hazel Anne, etc.

Also, unlike Ashley, all the names you mention are classic and well-established, so they won't sound dated in 10 years (another concern with popular names, at least for me). Hazel and Willa would be my favourite; Corinna doesn't sound as "vintage/romantic" to me (don't know if that makes sense!).

Camille and Hazel are a lovely sibset.
    Arabella, Thibault, Sophia, Alfred, Eleanor, Rémi, Charlotte, Achille, Olivia, Clement, Elizabeth, Frederick, Maud, Benedict, Adèle.

I like Hazel as well. From your post, it seems like you love it and will regret not using it, so I'd say to go for it. Don't settle for a name you don't love just because it's less popular.

Also, while Willa is far less popular now (in the US charts), it jumped over 200 spots on the SSA last year, so it could keep climbing and end up being just as popular in a few years.
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Alice ~ Marilla ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova

I'm an Emily born in the 90s so there were a ton of other little Emily's running around but it never once bothered me. I never had a class with another one, never had another Emily in the same grade as me, or even on the same sports team. It's seriously fine, popular names are popular for a reason! And, a lot of the names that are nameberry popular aren't as popular in real life. If you love Hazel, use it!

Willa - I completely agree that this name sounds incomplete. I heard it in public one time and it's weird because you can't tell if they're calling her Willow or Will or anything. It's just strange to hear. And, although Willa Cather is an amazing namesake for me I just don't like this name.

Go for Hazel
    My Favorites:

Colette Kristine. Alice Evanna. Gemma Elizabeth. Mabel Verity. Rosalie Grace.

Jack Jeffrey. Carson Luke. Felix James. Leo Patrick. River Justin.

can't wait to marry my love!