• Ryann

0 0%
  • Eden

38 48.72%
  • Avery

30 38.46%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Adrienne is my favorite from your list, but only spelled this way. Eden is nice too.
    Noora
    Mom to Rusha, Tarek, and Naseem

I chose Avery. It is really the only name on your list that I really like. Eden is ok.

Avery is lovely and I think it fits well with Landon and Owen plus the meaning "ruler of the elves" is enchanting. My second choice would have to be Cameron I actually love this name for a little girl, I knew the most adorable little Cameron nn Cammie and she really embodies the name for me now.
    23 year old name lover with a passion for art history married for three years to my much better half
    talking with said partner about trying to conceive our first late this year

With the siblings being boys, I'd go with a definitively feminine name for your daughter. Just my opinion. Eden is simple and lovely without being too flowery.
    Stepmom to Kate and Matt
    Expecting Anna on 19 December 2013

Cameron
    Avery
    Camden
    Everly
    Aydriann
    Ryann
    Eden

Cameron, Camden, and Ryann (no matter how many Ns you add to the end) are a little too boy for me.

Adrienne is lovely, but Aydriann is literally painful for me to look at. I don't understand this trend of adding or substituting Ys where they don't belong.

I don't mind Eden, but I think the -en ending is overkill with your other kids. It would be too matchy.

Avery is my top pick followed by Everly. I think both work with your other children and are good names.
    Ladies
    Avery Catherine Lucille ~ Caroline Ruby Elizabeth ~ Clarity Jessamine Leigh ~ Josephine Louisa Danielle ~ Rosemary Margaret Luna ~ Tessa Hermione Jayne

&
    Gentlemen
    Desmond William Joseph ~ Elijah Laurence Rhys ~ Logan Christopher Knightley ~ Theodore David Henry ~ Whitney Benjamin John

Wishing to be pregnant... but having to be responsible and wait for now :P