• Ryann

0 0%
  • Eden

38 48.72%
  • Avery

30 38.46%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Avery and Everly are my favorites from your lists. Eden would be my 3rd choice but I would avoid it b/c it ends in n like your son's names.

I LOVE Eden! Avery is a close second!

Everly and Aydriann I just can't get into... and I like the Adrienne spelling better like others said, also.

Cameron, Camden, and Ryann just say boy to me. If I read your kids' names on a list with your girl having one of these names I would assume you had three boys. Sorry! Hope that helps! Good luck and congrats!!
    《Josephine》《Caroline》《Ayla/Isla》 《Maya》《Miriam》《Vienna》
    《Spencer》《Rowan》《Reuben》《Titus》《 Simon》《Theodore》《Silas》《Jonah》《Ezr a》《Waylon》

Landon and Camden rhyme, so I wouldn't use that. Cameron and Ryan are boys names, and Aydriann just looks like a made up spelling. Avery and Everly would be your better options, they've got a different ending to Landon and Owen which would set her apart as a girl while still having a unisex-feeling name which is what you seem to be after. Eden is nice, and so is Edie, but it's also a bit too close to Landon as well I think.
    Mum to Luke and Elliot, stepmum to Libby. Baby #4 is currently being grown.

Quote Originally Posted by happyh View Post
    Landon and Camden rhyme, so I wouldn't use that. Cameron and Ryan are boys names, and Aydriann just looks like a made up spelling. Avery and Everly would be your better options, they've got a different ending to Landon and Owen which would set her apart as a girl while still having a unisex-feeling name which is what you seem to be after. Eden is nice, and so is Edie, but it's also a bit too close to Landon as well I think.
    My thoughts exactly!
    Cora~Esme~Hazel~Sylvie~Thea
    Archer~Emmett~Ezra~Leo~Theo

Avery and Eden are beautiful. I think I prefer Avery with your sibset though as Eden is a bit close to Landon in sound/ending.
    nana | ttc#1
    mama to pit bulls z&m
    fiona | sinead | niamh | brigid | catriona | eira | ailish | saoirse | eillidh | aine |
    finnegan | sullivan | malachy | killian | jameson | cormac | donovan | eamonn | seamus |