Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Naming a girl Honor is like naming a boy Legend. There's a lot to live up to.
    Currently searching for that perfect name...

The Favorites For Now (constantly change):

Esperance, Dagny, Victoria, Isis, Aurora, Astoria, Calypso, Pearl, Photini, Circe and so forth..

Zayden, Ambers, Phoenix, Gabriel, Barnabas, Ethan, Roman, Sol, Auden, Oleksander, Jensen, and so forth...

I love Honor <3

It's not really my style. I prefer other virtues names like Amity, Constance or Temperance.
    ~inside this teenberry's mind ~
    ~
    Vote on combo possibilities (updated 4/5/14)
    ~
    Slowly reconstructing
    ~
    ♀ ~ Adair ~ Cassia ~ Cecilia ~ Cordelia ~ Ivy ~ Kestrel ~ Lyra ~ Mary ~ Petra ~ Shira ~

♂ ~ Benjamin ~ Caspian ~ Finnian ~ Jack ~ Julian ~ Levi ~ Nathaniel ~ Ronan ~ Tristan ~

☺ ~ Cassia Jane ~ Cordelia Alice ~ Ivy Seraphina ~ Lyra Genevieve ~ Mary Valentina ~ Shira Beatrix ~
    ~ Jack Peregrine ~ Julian Hawthorne ~ Ronan Wilder ~

Considering: ~ Finnegan ~

I love it, as a pp mentioned it's classy and sophisticated. I don't think it is something she will feel she has to "live up to", but it is a beautiful virtue and aspiration to bestow upon her. It's like saying a girl named Blythe would feel pressured to feel happy all of the time.

I don't really get it, but then again I'm American and my pronunciation of Honor is just blah. Honoria is slightly better and I like Honora the best. Idk I guess I'm just confused on pronunciation. I naturally pronounce them as "AW-ner," "aw-NOR-ia" and "aw-NORA" but maybe I'm totally flubbing that and they would sound better to me pronounced correctly.

Anyhoo, rambling cut short, I'm not a huge fan of virtue names, especially those like Honor, Faith, and Truth that are commonly used words. The only ones I really like are Verity and Amity but that's because hardly anybody goes around saying Verity or Amity.