Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Yeah, Trixie isnt my favorite either, but at least it'd be a nickname?

One reason I love Dahlia is for the nickname 'Dolly'.
    Melissa, Mama to Oscar Leopold.

http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9653103

I'm not big on Trixie either because I associate it with more of a pet name. Thanks for helping with the decision NOT to name my baby this name. I've been trying to come up with SOME reason to use it, but you are all right. It's not a fitting name for a little girl, unless its a pet . I don't mind Dolly at all especially because its so girly, but I think I'm sticking with Elodie Anna and not Elodie Dixie.

Dixie isn't offensive to me, especially as a middle name. With Elodie, I prefer Anna though because of the similar -ie endings with Elodie and Dixie.
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

Elodie Anna is very sweet and classy and girly. Love.
    Melissa, Mama to Oscar Leopold.

http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9653103

That's really weird cause I was thinking of this name last night as there was a little girl on the TV with the name. I don't find it offensive, though I'm not American, I just came to the conclusion that it was interesting as it was unusual, but I still didn't like it.
    My furry darlings ~ Bodie the border terrier & Portia and Penny the guinea pigs

Amabel ~ Beryl ~ Bryony ~ Cecily ~ Charis ~ Clara ~ Dinah ~ Flora ~ Georgiana ~ Ophelia ~ Rosamund ~ Sylvie ~ Tabitha ~ Tamsin ~ Violet

Arthur ~ Barnaby ~ Basil ~ Bertie ~ Darcy ~ Elliot ~ Felix ~ Fraser ~ Frederick ~ Henry ~ Monty ~ Rowan ~ Rupert ~ Theodore ~ Tristan