Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Annabel is my favorite spelling of the name but I do like Anna as well. I think Annabel Rose and Annabel Kate are cute. Anna Charlotte or Anna Katherine is cute . GL

Anna Rose and Annabel Kate are both nice!
    I imagine an Anna Rose as a sweet, joyous girl and Annabel Kate as a unique, charming girl.

I'd say Annabel Kate is better, since Anna Rose is very very feminine and if your girl is the cool type, she might dislike it ...?

Maybe Anne Rose?

I loved her not for the way she danced with my angels but for the way the sound of her name could silence my demons.~ Christopher Poindexter.

A lonely old soul : ~ Hebe ~ Idile ~ Psyche ~ Io ~ Agapi ~ Monaxia .
    Little gent is currently nameless .

Oooh...I like a lot of the suggestions. Annabel Eve and Anna Juliet are two I hadn't thought of. Thanks everyone!

I love Annabel Kate! It's so sweet. What about Annabel Charlotte? Too much? What about Annabel Natalie or Anna Lenore?
    Lise
    twenty-something name lover dreaming of adoption.

Isabelle | Arianne | Olivia | Violet | Catherine | Emmeline | Lillian | Charlotte | Eleni | Anne-Sophie | Tess | Eva | Winter | Hazel
    Caleb | Everett | Jack | Avery | Zane | Samuel | Grant | Declan | Brody | Bailey | Addison | Leo | Grayson

"Ma patrie, c’est la langue française." - Albert Camus