Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: What's your favorite?

Voters
116. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mabel "Barch"

32 27.59%
  • Rory "Barch"

8 6.90%
  • Isla "Barch"

38 32.76%
  • Norah "Barch"

38 32.76%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    LOVE Mabel and there's nothing wrong with two b's, people make science fiction out of names.
    Tristan Gilbert°Robin Amaury°Leon Percival°Edmund Theoderic°Finn Beowulf°Magnus Oberon°Thorin Elliot°Edric Maximilian°Emil Orlando
    Freya Elysant°Belle Seraphina°Leda Cassiopeia°Briony Rosaline°Charlotte Romilly°Lotus Dorothea°Aurora Cecily°Sunniva Eliska
    vote for unusual names

I'm very thankful for all of your opinions. We're not sharing our options with friends and family, but I really need the unbiased outside opinion! Nameberry rocks

They're all lovely. My favourite is Mabel, but I voted Norah on the basis that Mabel B- is a bit tricky phonetically. I don't know if it's just my accent, but Norah B- is a lot easier, whilst they have the same old-lady feel.

Norah Adeline Alice is wonderful. I also love the suggestion of Alice Adeline on it's own.
    olivia, seventeen, obsessively maternal.

★ close to my heart / future darlings; ★
    Estella - Oona - Margaret - Imogen - Billie - Eilidh - Jemima
    Emmett - Eoghan - Wilf - Alec - Nicholas - William - Hugh

I was torn between Isla and Norah, both of which I love. (I prefer the 'h' on the end of Norah, as well, for what it's worth.) I ended up voting for Norah, simply because I thought it flowed better with both middles, but more importantly, with "Barch." If flow really isn't important at all, though, I slightly prefer Isla to Norah... but only slightly. They're both gorgeous names
    * James * Henry * Baker * Ronan * Harry * Rhys * Shepard *
    * Maisie * Beatrice * Sadie * Violet * Zoey * Mary * Caroline * Juniper *