Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    What about Brent, Brenton, Brayden, Braylen or Bryson, .

Thanks so much everybody for posting on this thread. It really does mean a lot. However, I have my names picked out and I intend to keep them until years to come when I actually get pregnant lol.

For a boy
    - Adrian Brenner James Willis: Mom and I LOVE Adrian and Brenner. And James represents/honors my two grandfathers. This is the world's perfect name for me.

For a girl
    - Victoria Julianne Willis: Again, Mom and I LOVE Victoria and Julianne. Julianne has Ann in there which I wanted.

When I start to have children, which is YEARS in the future, my future hubby will have to deal with Brenner and Julianne. That's a must. (:

Thanks so much for your awesome names and helping me decide on how to honor a very important person!!!!
    Currently searching for that perfect name...

The Favorites For Now (constantly change):

Esperance, Dagny, Victoria, Isis, Aurora, Astoria, Calypso, Pearl, Photini, Circe and so forth..

Zayden, Ambers, Phoenix, Gabriel, Barnabas, Ethan, Roman, Sol, Auden, Oleksander, Jensen, and so forth...

Ender would be cool! (BrENDa) Ender James has a good flow too! Or Brent?
    Sarah Beth <3

Current favorites:

Violet Christine • Aurora Scarlett • Eden •

Micah James • Cash Henry •

Okay as soon as I saw your post I thought Brendan!
    I honestly think Brendan is really handsome, he sounds so Irish and collective. Brendan is such a wholesome choice. Also Brendan honours your mother perfectly I mean Brenda is just one letter off Brendan. Brendan James is such a brilliant choice, the name has a brilliant stance and looks so dynamic. It's a brilliant choice, very rural and sweet.

I was going to suggest Brennan but I someone else has. I really like Brynn for a girl.