Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Brendan James or Brennan James are nice but I do see what you mean about them not going perfectly with your style. I can't seem to think of any good boys ideas for you though. : /

For girls:
    Wren
    Wrenna
    Bronte
    Brenna
    Briony

Briony Ann or Bronte Ann are my favorites, although I am not sure they are close enough to Brenda for your liking.
    Not expecting, just planning and building lists!

Brendan James is a great name, I like it a lot. It's a classic Irish name and nowhere as trendy as, say, Aiden or Mason.

more ideas:

Brennan James
    Breccan James
    Brendanus James
    Brennus / Breno James
    Brandt James
    Brecken James

Branwen Ann
    Briana Ann
    Brenna Ann
    Bridget Ann
    Bríde Ann
    Bryony Ann

for Ann:

Anne (I just think it looks more complete)
    Anna
    Annabelle
    Anneliese
    Annora
    Annis
    Annika
    Annoushka
    Anastasia
    Anaïs
    Hannah
    Arianne
    Florianne
    Julianne
    Marianne
    Roxanne
    Susanne
    Vivianne
    Arabella, Thibault, Sophia, Alfred, Eleanor, Rémi, Charlotte, Achille, Olivia, Clement, Elizabeth, Frederick, Maud, Benedict, Adèle.

@Kiele - I LOVE Brenner! Brenner James has flow and has my unusual taste I wanted. Thank you!

@southern.maple - I don't want to use Sullivan because I know she'd probably think it would be too weird to have her grandson named after her maiden name! Lol. I like Bryn because that means I can have a long middle name since Bryn is only one syllable!

@mommydearest - I like Brice and Brett. However, my dads' cousin's name is Brett and since we're close, I wouldn't want to use it. Brice is another matter and I'll definitely have to consider it. Brice James is too cute. (: Although, I'm worried about teasing since Brice is basically almost saying Rice.

@silver - If I name him Brennan (which I'm very seriously thinking about besides Brenner now), his nickname would most likely be Bren. I LOVE Brenner James and Brennan James. They're both exactly what I wanted. Also, I'm sold on Beatrix. It's becoming more popular, but it's so cute and I love the nickname. Also, I'm a huge syllable dweeb when it comes to names. I can't have a fn and a mn to be the same syllables. Like Bryn Ann, I can't do it. Beatrix Ann fits what I want.

@sunshine.10 - With Brennan being so close to Brendan, it would seem like I wouldn't like it, but weirdly, I do. Brennan James has a flow I really like and the syllable count is great. I really, really like Bronte from your list. And I really, really, really like Bronte Ann. All those 'really' s show how immature I am, huh? Lol.

So far, it's come down to three names for the girls and boys.

Boys List:
    - Brenner James
    - Brennan James
    - Brice James

Girls List;
    - Bryn Ansely/Annabeth/Annalie
    - Beatrix Ann
    - Bronte Ann

I really love all of these and it'll be hard to decide, but at least I have a few more years until it really matters! Thank you everyone for posting on this thread. Means a lot. I want to honor somebody who is more of a superhero than Superman could ever be. That's just facts.

No more mushy stuff, I promise. (: What do you think of three middle names. I see it a lot on NameBerry and was wondering how exactly do you do that? Lol. Without it looking like a mess. For example: Brenner Alexander James. What does that look like?
    Currently searching for that perfect name...

The Favorites For Now (constantly change):

Esperance, Dagny, Victoria, Isis, Aurora, Astoria, Calypso, Pearl, Photini, Circe and so forth..

Zayden, Ambers, Phoenix, Gabriel, Barnabas, Ethan, Roman, Sol, Auden, Oleksander, Jensen, and so forth...

Quote Originally Posted by sugarplumfairy View Post
    Brendan James is a great name, I like it a lot. It's a classic Irish name and nowhere as trendy as, say, Aiden or Mason.

more ideas:

Brennan James
    Breccan James
    Brendanus James
    Brennus / Breno James
    Brandt James
    Brecken James

Branwen Ann
    Briana Ann
    Brenna Ann
    Bridget Ann
    Bríde Ann
    Bryony Ann

for Ann:

Anne (I just think it looks more complete)
    Anna
    Annabelle
    Anneliese
    Annora
    Annis
    Annika
    Annoushka
    Anastasia
    Anaïs
    Hannah
    Arianne
    Florianne
    Julianne
    Marianne
    Roxanne
    Susanne
    Vivianne

My mom loves Brendan, but since it's my child, I want to use Brendan as a base to get to what I love. Also, do you think Beatrix Julianne would be too long of a name? Or maybe Bryn Julianne. Since mom really likes Julianne, that's a definite possibility.
    Currently searching for that perfect name...

The Favorites For Now (constantly change):

Esperance, Dagny, Victoria, Isis, Aurora, Astoria, Calypso, Pearl, Photini, Circe and so forth..

Zayden, Ambers, Phoenix, Gabriel, Barnabas, Ethan, Roman, Sol, Auden, Oleksander, Jensen, and so forth...

I like Brennan much better than Brenner - or just Bren! Bren is one of the few names that i think works well on both a boy or a girl. Bren James or Bren/Bryn Julianne(or Annika or something like that) gets my vote.