Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ways To Honor Brenda

Brenda is my mother's name and when I start a family, I would LOVE to honor her. However, I like unusual and very weird names which is a must. Mom likes the name Brendan, but that feels too trendy and popular.

The middle name will be James which will be honoring both of my grandfathers. That stays.

So it would be ________ James than last name is 2-syllables that rhymes with business.

If you like Brendan James, convince me to use it in the future. If not, I would love to see your suggestions. (:

I would like girl suggestions too to honor Brenda! The middle name would be Ann for a little girl. Do you have any way to spazz up the name Ann?
    Currently searching for that perfect name...

The Favorites For Now (constantly change):

Esperance, Dagny, Victoria, Isis, Aurora, Astoria, Calypso, Pearl, Photini, Circe and so forth..

Zayden, Ambers, Phoenix, Gabriel, Barnabas, Ethan, Roman, Sol, Auden, Oleksander, Jensen, and so forth...

What about the name Brenner for a little boy? I think it is very nice, and definitely uncommon. Not as close to Brenda as Brendan, but still pretty close! It also think that Brenner James flows nicely.

Some ways to spice up Ann:
    Ansley
    Annaliese
    Annabeth
    Annabell
    Annika
    Aniston
    Andria
    Antoinette
    Annalie
    Leanna
    Breanna
    Gianna
    Savannah
    -Kiele

Is her maiden name usable? If not, maybe Bryn?
    Emily, 19, Southeastern US.
    College student, name nerd, and generally geeky.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

That's really sweet dear that you want to honor your mother. You seem like a good daughter. I'd suggest Brett or Brice since Brenda is Celtic and the others I gave you are too.

I actually prefer Brennan to Brendan... not sure if that makes a difference to you.
    Also I have always kind of liked Bren on it's own. It's cute and a little trendy but at the same time I could see it paired with more quirky and/or classic names like Oscar or Remy.
    Some other choices that are a little less popular or trendy that are similar to Brenda for a boy:
    Behan
    Bernard
    Brant

You could also choose something that has the same or similar meaning to Brenda. Or something that shares a lot of letters with Brenda. (Benjamin, nn Ben?)

For a girl I like Rena, Brenna, Bryn, Beatrice/Beatrix nn Bea ?

Good luck!