View Poll Results: Audrey or Madeleine?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Audrey

19 36.54%
  • Madeleine

33 63.46%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I prefer Audrey but I think they are both beautiful choices. I agree with the poster that said they both have that old-school Hollywood glamour sound to them. I think Audrey and Isabelle make the sweetest sibset. Madeleine and Isabelle sound nice together too but it's almost a little expected.

I prefer Audrey, but I just saw that you have a 2 syllable surname beginning with an E. I think I'd go with Madeleine, then... Audrey may slur...
    Emiliana Pari 郑煜曈 '14

XX: Artemisia Baran, Ilaria Katayoun, Acadia Laleh, Rosalind Soraya, Camellia Sitareh, Aida Tahmineh

XY: Raphael Artin, Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Aryo Matthias, Lorenzo Kaveh

I prefer Madeleine with Isabelle .The only problem is that both are french names so if you have a third DD you must to choose another french name so she want feel left out but if that doesnt bother you Madeleine is a wonderful choise .Audrey is ok ,nothing special .
    "And so, being young and dipt in folly. I fell in love with melancholy,."

Vasiliki, 19
    Bad taste in everything
    Edith Charlotte Mary 'Echo', Isabella Emmeline Cora 'Laleh', Anne Leopoldine Françoise 'Apple'
    Casimir Atticus Jackson 'Caro', Alexander Harley Wolfgang 'Axl'

Yes, I tend to agree that Madeleine is almost expected as a sibling for Isabelle. I think Audrey is sweet, but Madeleine is a lot more interesting for me. I feel Audrey is a little dry.
    Thank you all for your input.

I love both names. A douple name like Audrey-Madeleine or Madeleine-Audrey would be a dream for me! But you can't go wrong either way.

I'd pick Audrey in the end. I feel Madelelne would be more troubling as a first name — it would get mispronounced/mispelt constantly; it will probably get shortened to Maddy unless you pick a different nickname; it's much more popular with all the different variants around + similarity to the popular Madison.
    Arabella, Thibault, Sophia, Alfred, Eleanor, Rémi, Charlotte, Achille, Olivia, Clement, Elizabeth, Frederick, Maud, Benedict, Adèle.