View Poll Results: Audrey or Madeleine?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Audrey

19 36.54%
  • Madeleine

33 63.46%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I prefer Audrey but I think they are both beautiful choices. I agree with the poster that said they both have that old-school Hollywood glamour sound to them. I think Audrey and Isabelle make the sweetest sibset. Madeleine and Isabelle sound nice together too but it's almost a little expected.

I prefer Audrey, but I just saw that you have a 2 syllable surname beginning with an E. I think I'd go with Madeleine, then... Audrey may slur...
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

I prefer Madeleine with Isabelle .The only problem is that both are french names so if you have a third DD you must to choose another french name so she want feel left out but if that doesnt bother you Madeleine is a wonderful choise .Audrey is ok ,nothing special .

" She is a mess of gorgeous chaos & you can see it in her eyes "

Calista ~ Cassandra ~ Pandora ~ Persephone ~ Elektra
    Hades ~ Prometheus ~ Lykon ~ Orpheus ~ Orestis

Yes, I tend to agree that Madeleine is almost expected as a sibling for Isabelle. I think Audrey is sweet, but Madeleine is a lot more interesting for me. I feel Audrey is a little dry.
    Thank you all for your input.

I love both names. A douple name like Audrey-Madeleine or Madeleine-Audrey would be a dream for me! But you can't go wrong either way.

I'd pick Audrey in the end. I feel Madelelne would be more troubling as a first name — it would get mispronounced/mispelt constantly; it will probably get shortened to Maddy unless you pick a different nickname; it's much more popular with all the different variants around + similarity to the popular Madison.
    Arabella, Thibault, Sophia, Alfred, Eleanor, Rémi, Charlotte, Achille, Olivia, Clement, Elizabeth, Frederick, Maud, Benedict, Adèle.